Dentsply Sirona at IDS 2017
From March 21–25, IDS 2017 took place in Cologne, Germany. With 2,305 exhibitors and more than 155,000 international visitors, it was once again the world’s largest dental trade fair.
For the first time at IDS, Dentsply Sirona was present as one company – with enabling technologies and procedural solutions in two halls over more than 2,000 square meters.
New implant and digital solutions
Dentsply Sirona Implants presented highlights and the latest innovations from the comprehensive implant and digital solutions portfolio, including
- SmartFix concept (Astra Tech Implant System) – providing edentulous patients with an immediate fixed, full-arch prosthetic, supported by only four implants
- OsseoSpeed Profile EV implants (Astra Tech Implant System) – a unique dental implant specifically designed for efficient use of available bone in sloped ridge situations
- mySimplant Planning Service – giving the clinician easy access to the benefits of computer guided implant treatment
- Atlantis CustomBase solution – the first true patient-specific, two-piece screw-retained solution.
Integrated implant dentistry workflows
New and maybe even more exciting for our visitors was the presentation of the one-of-a-kind integrated Dentsply Sirona solutions which offer smarter workflows and new treatment options. At the booth, implant customers could experience
- the upcoming integrated connectivity between Atlantis WebOrder and Sirona Connect SW, making the ordering of all Atlantis abutment solutions easy accessible for the CEREC Omnicam users
- integrated implantology with chairside production of implant restorations and processing of the extremely durable and innovative material full zirconia with CEREC, and
- optimized surgical procedures with the Teneo treatment center, including an extended integrated implantology function.
Dentsply Sirona Solution Map
Dentsply Sirona’s unparalleled network of solutions was visualized in a new app. This app allows dental professionals to explore our portfolio by following their preferred practice workflows step by step.
Impressions of IDS 2017
For us at Dentsply Sirona, this first IDS as one company was a truly unforgettable event – working together as one team, dedicated to empowering dental professionals to provide better, safer, faster dental care. See for yourself.